Friday, May 13, 2011

Freebies & *HOT* deals I received this week!

  •  Coupon for a *FREE* John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color!

  •  Organize in style P&G coupon booklet: HERE & HERE!
  • Free watch from Budgtgadgets.com. It was a FB promotion, go HERE to their FB page and "Like" to be informed of future promotions!
  • Winn-Dixie Baby Club mailer filled with coupons!
  • Disposable On-the-Go Coffee Cup filled with coupons (including a FREE product coupon!) for International Delight Breve Creme coffee creamer!
  • Free sample Carefree liners and a coupon!
I Paid $1.10 for this package of (36) 2 oz. snack bags of Austin Animal Crackers delivered to my door! They are still on sale on Amazon.com for $6.10 with Subscribe and Save & I got Free 2-day shipping because I am an Amazon Mom member! It's totally Free...Go sign up NOW! I got $5 off using one of my $5 Amazon.com Swagbucks Rewards! Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.
Go HERE to get started at swagbucks today! 
Here is my receipt:


Have a question?
Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!