Sunday, September 11, 2011

CVS 9/10 Spent $5.30 Saved $28.48 ~ 84% Savings

Awesome CVS Trip today! When I first entered the store, I scanned my card at the CVS coupon machine. It printed out several coupons including a FREE dove or milkyway singles bar. I had a raincheck to use and a $10  gas card coupon to redeem. I went in with no ECB's besides the $10 gas card coupon. Here is what I got:


(1) Bic Soleil Shimmer (raincheck from sale weeks ago) $5.99 get $3 ECB's)
-Used $2/1 MQ (exp. 9/11/11)

(1) Lifesavers mints $3.99
-Used FREE product coupon from facebook promo (I think!)

(1) Dove singles .$79
-Used FREE product CVS coupon (printed from CVS coupon machine!)

(2) Skintimate Cream Shave $1.99 ea. (had to do a separate transaction for one of these!)
-Used (2) $1.50/1 MQ IP (NLA)
-STACKED with (1) $1/1 CVS Q

Total: $5.30, received $3 ECB's

Have a question? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!