Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our First Coupon Class!

A BIG thanks to Suzie and everyone who came out to ROL today! We had a wonderful time together sharing and learning about being good stewards of God's money! I hope to use this blog to keep you all in touch with new information on freebies and coupons that I come across! I have no idea where in the world this is going, but I am trusting in the Lord to guide me as I go. Please feel free to leave any advice or other comments on your frugal adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Our first class was TERRIFIC! I can't WAIT for our next one, and I can't WAIT to see what God's up to next! If you missed this class, don't panic! We will definitely do another one at River of Life! If you are interested in have a "Sassy Savers" coupon class at your church, just let Holly or Suzie know, and we'll get you booked! We want to help turn your shopping into savings, and learn to share your abundance with others. That's what it's all about! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rule #1: Suzie needs to learn to PROOF her comments BEFORE she clicks "Post Comment"!!! HaHa! (At least she can laught at herself!)

    ReplyDelete

Have a question? Leave a comment below!