Friday, November 26, 2010

$11.22 spent & $61.40 Saved! CVS Black Friday Shopping Trip!

Posted By: Holly
 Okay, so the diapers weren't on sale because they ended the weekly sale Wednesday to start the 3 day sale Thursday. So, I had to change my plan up a little bit. I used the remaining extra care bucks that I was gonna use for the diapers to buy Thanksgiving decor for next year! Also, they did not have the Eucerin lotion that was $6.99 get $6.99 Ecb, so the cashier let me get the CVS brand for $6.50 and printed out the $6.99 ecb's for me since they did not have the specified product. They even took my Eucerin coupon!! Here is the pic of all I got for $11.22:
Fall Wreath
Fall Garland
4 Fall Figurines
Herbal Essences Shampoo
Herbal Essences Conditioner
2 Colgate Sensitive toothpaste
2 Old Spice fresh collection deodorant
CVS Lotion
5 Reese's cup singles
2 king size M&M's
3 king size Snickers
Carmex lip balm
Listerine pocket packs 3 pk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!