Thursday, December 16, 2010

Publix trip 12/15--(no pic, Sorry!) Spent $61.03, SAVED $214.58!!!

Posted By: Holly

I did not have the energy to put everything together and make a pretty picture guys, sorry! I did want to tell you of the abundance that I have been blessed. I got lots of stuff including Ritz Crackers 8 boxes(4 to save and 4 to share), Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes (4 to save and 6 to share!) 3 Betty Crocker cookie mix (to share), 20 boxes Mueller's Pasta (6 to keep, 14 to share!), etc. My cabinets are overflowing and I give Thanks and Praise all to the Lord! I am so excited about sharing the abundance that the Lord has blessed me with and I want to encourage you to share what you have been blessed with with others. You may not be a couponer, but whatever your gifts are, the Lord gave them to you to USE them to bless others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!