Sunday, January 23, 2011

Publix Trip 1/23 Spent $44.21 for $182.62 worth of groceries!!! 76 % Savings!!

Here's what All I got:
The mac and cheese, 4 boxes of oatmeal, and cough drops are in a donation box. I'm not sure where they are going, but I know the Lord has a plan. All my extras always go to someone who needs them!! The baby food is going to a friend. I think all I'm gonna need from next week's sale is Juicy Juice Juice boxes (a few for my little girl, but more for "We Got Your Back" (see FB page HERE)

Whhhheeeewwww! I'm glad it's a slow AD week for me! I need a break...And so does my budget! I'm still not meeting my goal, but hey, I have the whole year to get there, right?! LOL! As always, I hope that you share YOUR abundance with others! There is a whole world out there looking for Christ-like Christians! Aren't we SUPPOSED to help eachother, yes EVEN our ENEMIES??? We are supposed to do and be like Christ was. 

Matthew 25:35-40




'for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;


'I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'


"Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?


'When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?


'Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'


"And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'

"But Love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them WITHOUT EXPECTING to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your father is merciful."~Luke 6:35-36 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!