Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CVS trip 2/9 Spent $16.04, Saved $34.88!!

Well I didn't take a picture BUT here is a list of everything that I got:

(1) Valentine's card for the hubby  $6.99 (I know, but SO very worth it)
(4) Bags Valentine's candy for the kiddos  ($.88 ea.)  $3.52
(4) Quaker instant oatmeal (Buy 2 for $5, get $2 ECB's, Limit 2--So I bought 4 for $10 and got $4 ECB's!)
-Used (4) $1/1 MQ
(2) Kraft easy mac (buy 2 for $6 get $3 ECB's, Limit 1)
(1) Zantac 150 25 ct. ($8.99, get $3 ECB's)
-Used $3 CVS PRINTED from Magic coupon scanner
-Used $5 MQ printable
(1) Tums ($3.99, get $1 ECB)
-Used $3 CVS PRINTED from Magic coupon scanner

-Used $2 ECB's from last week
-Used $10 Gift card that I purchased for $1! 
Paid $16.04 and received $11 ECB's

I could have broken this up into several transactions and came out will less out of pocket and less ECB's left BUT I decided this time I just wanted to do one transaction. I have $11 roll for the next couple weeks though, so all in all a great trip to me and lots of cheap stuff and more oatmeal to donate! I love donating healthy foods!

Just in case you are wondering where I got all my coupon matchups go HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!