Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flirty Girl Fitness

 

So, I came across this cool workout program that I love! I wanted to share because I have lost 2 lbs. in 3 days of doing these workouts! These aren't just your regular workouts, though, they range from fun and flirty to frisky and exotic (not my thing...LOL!) However the workout below is killer and I borrowed it from You Tube: If you are interested, you can look into the Program HERE. You can also purchase the DVD's and Accessories separately HERE. You can just do the workouts in 4 parts off YouTube until you KNOW that you want to purchase it! That's what I have done in the past, but it gets annoying having to start the next video! I like alternating the Ultimate Upper Body workout ($19.99) with Abs and Booty ($19.99) and take a couple days off to rest! 
Here is the Abs & Booty Video:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!