Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Publix Trip 2/23 Spent $54.05, Saved $208.93!! 79% Savings!

Wondering how I get my Percentage Saved? I use the following equation:

Total Savings / (Total Spent + Total Savings) = % Saved

We had a good shopping trip today! WE did 2 transactions and used 2 $5/$25 purchase Save-A-Lot Competitor coupons. Sign up HERE

Here is what all we got:



 I used the coupons from the sale ad matchup's found HERE
and I had FREE product coupons for the Coffee Mate. I also used the penny item coupon from the Tuscaloosa News for the Publix sandwich cream cookies (like oreos). I also had (2) buy 2 jars classico pasta white sauce get the red sauce free hangtags I found at Target the other night! 
We got lots to stock up on and lots to share!!
Oh, and I am NOT Allowed back to PUBLIX for at least 2 weeks...LOL! 

Have a question? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!