Tuesday, May 17, 2011

*HOT* Publix deals from the Sales Ad starting Wed.!

I searched Iheartpublix yesterday morning, as I do every Monday and I have my Publix list ready to go and I wanted to share it with you and show you how I plan my trip! Some of the coupons listed were not listed on iheartpublix, and there are more coupons for some items listed on iheartpublix. I simply listed the best ones that I could use. There may be coupons available for products that you need that I could not access. Here are the items I plan to get on Wednesday and the corresponding coupons that I will use:

(2) Penny Items (not sure what it will be yet...but it will be $.01 ea.!) I am getting 2 because I am doing two transactions, taking the hubby with me!
-Coupon is found in the Wednesday paper!

(4) Blue Diamond Almonds BOGO $3.19
-Use (4) $.50/1 IP MQ HERE OR
*Makes them $.60 ea.!*

(2) Tostitos Salsa BOGO $2.89
-Use (2) $1/1 MQ 5/1 Moments to Save booklet
*Makes them $.45 ea.!*
(4) Lipton Family size 24 ct. BOGO $2.65
-Use (2) $1/2 TARGET IP HERE
*Makes them $.83 ea.!*  I will be getting (2) Tetley (below)

OR

NOT in sales ad BUT Tetley Tea Family size 24 ct. is $1.50, (per curbside price checker HERE)
-Use $.50/1 IP MQ HERE
*Makes them $.50 ea.!!*
(2) Ore Ida Steam n Mash 24 oz. BOGO $3.99
-Use (2) $.75/1 MQ (received from emailing the company, see post HERE)
*Makes them $1.25 ea.!*

(1) Orville Redenbacher's Pop up bowl BOGO $4.89 ($2.45 ea.)
-Use (1) $1/1 MQ (received with free sample)
-Use $.75 off any salty snacks or pop corn (Winn-Dixie Baby Club Mailer, see post HERE)
*Makes it $1.75!*

(10) Ronzoni Quick Cook pasta BOGO $1.39
-Use (5) $1/2 MQ 4/10 SS
*Makes them $.20 ea.!*

(4) Wishbone Dressing 16 oz. BOGO $2.65
-Use (2) $1.25/2 IP MQ HERE
STACK WITH
(4) $1/1 PUBLIX (Great Deals on Great Meals) IP HERE-Thanks SD! OR In-Ad coupon!
*Makes them FREE + $1.20 Overage =)*

(1) Publix Deli Fresh Chilled BBQ Rotissery Chicken $4.99
-Use $1 off any Deli item (Publix Baby Club Mailer, see post HERE)
*Makes it $3.99!*

(2) Domino Sugar 5 lb. $2.99
-Use $.40/1 IP MQ HERE (BTW: Domino Sugar will donate $.10 for every coupon redeemed, up to $50,000 to Share Our Strength's Great American Bake Sale No Kid Hungry!)
*Makes them $2.19 ea.!*

(4) lb. lean ground beef 7% fat $3.99/lb.
-Use $2 off fresh beef  (Winn-Dixie Baby Club Mailer, see post HERE)
*Makes it $3.49/lb. or $13.96 for all 4 lbs.!*

Essentials Items:
(2) Tombstone Pizzas $2.99 ea.

(6) Kellogg's cereals $1.99 ea.
-Use $1/2 Rice Krispies HERE
-Use $1/3 ANY kellogg's cereal HERE
STACK WITH
(2) $1/3 Kellogg's cereals TARGET IP HERE
*MAKES them $1.32 ea.!

Regular price:
(4) cans Publix green beans $.79 ea.

Bananas $.69/lb. @ 2 lbs. $1.38 estimated price

Cauliflower $2.99, (per curbside price checker HERE)

1 gal. milk $3.69

Yellow Advantage Buys:
(4) 4pk. Yopliat kids yogurt $2, (per curbide price checker HERE)
-Use (4) $.50/1 MQ IP HERE
STACK WITH
(2) $2/2 Yoplait yogurt Kids 4 pks. PUBLIX Yellow Advantage Flyer (found at Service desk at my store!)
*Makes them FREE!!*

Raincheck: (Items that I previously went to the store for when they were on sale and they were out, so they gave me a raincheck and I can purchase them today for the saleprice and I can still use my coupon!)

(2) Tyson Chicken Nuggets BOGO $5.99
-Use (2) $1/1 MQ IP
*Makes them $1.99 ea.!!*

Items that I have FREE coupons for:

(1) International Delight Breve Creme Creamer (FREE up to $3--received with FREE sample!)
(1) Country Crock (FREE up to $4.99--received from joining the Country Crock mission at Smile.ly)

-Use (2) $3/$30 PUBLIX HERE (Recyclebank) 

Total: roughly $65.97!!
Have a question?
Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!