Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CVS Trip 6/7! Spent $7.31, Saved $62.52 -- 90 % Savings!!!

I had a GREAT trip to CVS today! I started out with $5 ECB's from last week ($2, $3). I did 5 transactions and got LOTS of stuff!! :-)

Here is the pic:


1st transaction:
 (1) John Frieda Precision Foam Hair color $12 (Spend $10 on select John Frieda products,get $3 ECB's)
 (1) Suave Professionals Shampoo $2.67

Coupons used:
*FREE* product coupon John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color (Free sample, see post HERE)
*FREE* product coupon for Suave Professionals (Free sample, see post HERE)

~~>Paid: Tax = $1.32, received $3 ECB's

2nd transaction:
(2) Oral-B Pulsar Vivid White toothbrushes $6 (Buy 1, get $3 ECB's, Limit 2)

Coupons used:
(2) -$3/1 Oral-B Adult or kids battery toothbrush from 6/5 P&G insert
 -$6 ECB's ($3 from transaction #1, $3 from last week)

~~>Paid tax = $.81, received $6 ECB's

3rd transaction:
(2) Crest Pro-Health 1L $4.50 (Buy 1, get $2.50 ECB's, limit 2)
(1) Reese's Peanut Butter cups $1.87 (filler item to make up for the difference I needed to use all ECB's!)

Coupons used:
(2) -$2/1 Crest rinse from 6/5 P&G insert
-$6 ECB's (from transaction #2)

~~>Paid $1.85, received $5 ECB's

4th transaction:
(1) Huggies Jumbo diapers $8.99 (buy 1, get $2 ECB's, limit 1)

Coupons used:
-$3/1 printable HERE
-$5 ECB's (from transaction #3)

~~>Paid $1.80, received $2 ECB's

5th transaction:
(1) Bounty 8 pk. $5.99

Coupons used:
-$1/1 bounty (P&G $110 savings coupon book)
-$4 ECB's ($2 from transaction # 4, $2 from last week)

~~>Paid $1.53

I will not have any ECB's to start with next week, but I am proud of my trip today! One Crest mouth rinse will go into the donation box. As always, I encourage you also to share your abundace with others!

I am so Thankful to be called a child of God! HE has blessed me and my family more than I could have ever imagined. Do you know Jesus? You can know him today!

Jesus said, " I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Are you ready to accept Jesus? Go HERE and say a simple prayer. Truly repent of your sins and ask Jesus into your heart. If you just made this decision, you have made the most important decision of your life!! Jesus LOVES you and will never leave you.

"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

To learn more about Jesus and his love for you, pick up your bible and read it! =) Find a place of worship for you and your family. I promise you your life will never be the same! I am so thankful for all of my readers and I pray you all have a safe and blessed week! =)

 
Have a question?
Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!