Friday, August 12, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip 8/11 ~ Spent $16.86, Saved $27.81 and received $5 ECB's!

I haven't CVS'd in a while, but I had a pretty good trip last night! As always, I scanned my card at the Magic Coupon Printer when I first entered the store. This is an important thing to remember because you can score some GREAT store q's that you can stack with Man. q's! So always remember to scan your card! Don't have a card, yet? Go sign up for one with the cashier, you can use it the same day you sing up! 

Here's what we got last night:



Every week, CVS has ECB deals (Extra Care Bucks deals.) You can use coupons with these deals and score some cheap products! I saw 2 deals that I could not pass up this week! I was hoping that I could use my raincheck from last week to get my Bic Shimmer razor, (these razors are the bomb!) but it was still out. So I did the Huggies ECB deal and the Aussie/Herbal Essences ECB deal. 

I did 2 transactions so I could get the ECB's from my first transaction to use on my 2nd transaction! I also made sure I had my reusable bag with my green tag attached. The cashier will scan this tag when you are checking out and every 4th visit to the store (once per day), you will receive $1 ECB! Doesn't get much easier than that! I started out with $4 ECB's that I had left from a couple weeks back!


1st transaction:
DEAL: Buy 2 Aussie or Herbal Essences @ $4.97 ($2.49 ea.), receive $1 ECB (I needed hair styling products, so I got these instead of shampoo!)


(1) Aussie hair styling product 
-Used *FREE* product q (received in the mail from Facebook Promo the other week!)


(1) Herbal Essences hair styling product
-Used *FREE* product q (received in the mail from Facebook Promo the other week!)


(1) Taster's Choice 6 ct. $1
-Used $1 off any Taster's Choice q (received in the mail with FREE sample the other week!)


MADE THEM ALL FREE! 
Paid only TAX: $.54 and received $1 ECB! 
Add this to the $4 ECB's  I started with and I now have $5 ECB's!


2nd transaction:
Huggies Deal: Get $5 ECB's when you spend $25 on these items


(1) Huggies Boxed diapers $20
-Used $3 off ANY Huggies diapers 60+ ct. (7/17 SS)


(1) Huggies wipes 219 ct. $6
-Used $.75 off Huggies wipes (received from Kimberly-Clark Mailer for signing up on Huggies website!)


-Used $3 off $15 Baby Care Purchase (CVS q) (Printed at CVS's Magic Coupon Machine when I scanned my card last week!)


-Used $5 ECB's


PAID: $16.32 and received $5 ECB's 

Have a question? 
Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!