Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CVS Trip 12/24/11 Spent ONLY $2.66 & Saved $37.60! 93% Savings!

Wondering how I get my Percentage Saved? I use the following equation:

Total Savings / (Total Spent + Total Savings) = % Saved

I had a great trip to CVS! I needed batteries for my baby girl's birthday present. Don't you know that nothing comes with batteries anymore...lol!! Anyway...I had $5.50 in ECB's (my quarterly Extra Bucks that I had not used yet.) So, I put them to good use!  


Here's what all I got:

I did 2 transactions so that I could use my ECB's from my 1st transaction to pay for my second transaction!


1st transaction:
(1) Gold Emblem Candy Corn $.99, get $.99 ECB's


(4) Skittles singles Buy 4 at $.50 ea. receive $1 ECB
-Used (2) $1/2 MQ printables HERE


(4) Glade scented oil candle refills $3 ea. (Spend $12, get $4 ECB's)
-Used (2) $2 off 2 MQ (check southernsavers.com for the location!)


-USED $5.50 ECB's
-Scanned my green bag tag (Every 4th visit, get $1 ECB!)


Paid: $2.34
Received: $.99 ECB, $1 ECB, $4 ECB, & $1 ECB from Green bag tag!


2nd transaction:
(2) CVS AA batteries Buy one get one free @ $6.79
-Used $6.99 ECB's from 1st transaction


Paid: $.32!!!!!
Received: NO ECB's =(  


Have a question? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!