Thursday, November 4, 2010

Great Deals on Meats @ WalMart today!!

Posted By ~*Holly*~

So, I had to go to WM to grab a few things. Powdered Gatorade $8.48 for the hubby!! It's way cheaper to make it yourself!! The whole thing will make 24 of the 32 oz bottles!! The 32 oz. bottles are usually around $.75 at WM. 24 of those would be $18.00!! So buy the powdered stuff and mix it yourself!! That's a great tip if your household drinks a lot of sports drinks! Also, A LOT of their meats were marked down!! PRAISE the Lord!! We stocked up and won't be needing any more meats (besides ground beef...it goes on sale in a couple days and I'll head back over there to stock up on those!) for a while!!  Oh yeah, Stove Top stuffing was $1.50 for a twin pack...even without coupons, I had t grab it up at $.75/box!! (Thinking about Thanksgiving!!)

I also took a trip over to Dollar General to grab the $1.50 Gold Medal flour and the $.12 Libby's canned veggies that I mentioned earlier!! So far, this week I have spent $62.06 @ WM, $7.21 @ Dollar General, and $ $45.33 @ Publix!! But, my pantry is pretty well stocked and I won't be needing meats for at least a few weeks!

You know, there was a time when I couldn't go to the grocery store until hubby's check rolled in and the cabinets were E-M-P-T-Y. But, God put couponing right in my lap and now I not only have plenty, but plenty to share and that blesses my heart more than you could know!! I am so Thankful to Him for bringing us this far. If you are reading this and want to learn, please leave a comment or e-mail me grl_4christ@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!