Wednesday, March 30, 2011

128 ct. Huggies Diapers delivered to my door for $1.79 thanks to Amazon.com's Amazon MOM program & Swagbucks!!

Just in case you guys aren't TOTALLY sold on the Amazonmom program on Amazon.com yet, I have to show you the order that I just placed! I was looking through my magazines and I found another $10 Amazon Baby Store coupon! I KNOW the Lord placed it there because whenever those magazines come in the mail, I search through them looking for those 20% off OR $10 off coupons like a CSI at a crime scene searches for clues...LOL!  (And if the hubby checks the mail...he is searching for these *HOT* coupons, too!!) So, I already had a 20% coupon and you can stack a $10 coupon with that and get SUPER SAVINGS on diapers and they are shipped to your door FREE! If you are new to Amazon.com and the Amazonmom program, see the directions on how to get started HERE

Here is the package that I just ordered for $1.79: 
Huggies Supreme Little Movers Size 3, 128 ct. 
(I know it says 124 ct. but it was a bonus pack or something!)

Huggies Little Movers Diapers - Size 3 (124 Count) 
 Item(s) Subtotal:
   $33.59
Shipping & Handling:$0.00
Promotion Applied:-$10.00
Promotion Applied:-$6.72
Promotion Applied:-$10.08
-----
Total Before Tax:$6.79
Sales Tax:$0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount:$5.00
-----
Total for This Shipment:$1.79
 The gift Certificate/Card was a $5 Amazon.com e-card I redeemed from Swagbucks! Don't know about swagbucks yet?? Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise like my favorite-$5 Amazon.com e-cards (it only takes 450 SB to redeem!) 

You earn SB by doing any of the following:

  Searching the Web (Daily) 
Watch Videos
Trusted Surveys  (Daily)
Inviting Your Friends to Join
Shopping in our Shop & Earn Mall
Completing Special Offers  (Daily)
in the Daily Polls  (Daily)
Finding Swag Codes (several per week)
Sending In Prize Photos and Videos
Trading In Cell Phones And Video Games
  Get started at Swagbucks today, go HERE!! 









The $10 promotion applied was a $10 code found in a baby magazine. The $6.72 promotion applied was the 20% code found in baby magazine. The $10.08 promotion applied is from doing the "subscribe and save option." I will cancel this subscription when my diapers arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!