Monday, March 28, 2011

Publix Trip 3/28 Spent $10.49, Saved $96.68!! 90% Savings!!!!

Wondering how I get my Percentage Saved? I use the following equation:

Total Savings / (Total Spent + Total Savings) = % Saved
 We had a great trip today with lots of FREEBIES!!

Here is the pic:

Abbreviations:
SS - Smart Source (Sunday paper Insert), RP - Red Plum (Sunday Paper Insert), GM - General Mills (Sunday Paper Insert), IP - Internet Printable, 
MQ - Manufacturer Coupon, WYB - When You Buy, NLA - No Longer Available
Things to remember when shopping PUBLIX (Northport):
  • when and item is bogo, you DO NOT have to buy 2, they are 1/2 price
  • you CAN use one MQ plus one STORE coupon per item
  • Publix doubles MQ up to and including $.50!

 Here's the breakdown:

(6) Yoplait Fiber Plus BOGO $2.50 ($1.25 ea.)
-Used (6) $.50/1 Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt 2/13 GM OR IP HERE OR HERE
-Stacked with (2) $1.50/3 PUBLIX IP HERE   
**MADE them *FREE* plus $1.50 Overage!!

(3) Beechnut little steamers 2 pk. BOGO $2 ($1 ea.) (Also, I got a raincheck for 10 more!)
-Used 3 $1/1 IP (NLA)
**Made them *FREE*

12 Peter Pan Peanut Butter BOGO $2.49 ($1.25 ea.)
-Used (12) $.50/1 IP HERE @ Con Agra Child Hunger Ends Here (I entered several codes from the chef boyardee raviolis that I bought last week and was able to print 12 & 1 lb. of food was delivered to the foodbank in Montgomery,AL per code entered!!)
-Stacked with (2) $1/3 PUBLIX coupon found in Slam Dunk Booklet (found at service desk last week :-) 
 **MADE them $.08 ea.!!!!!

~The Slam Dunk Booklet also has a $10 publix card rebate wyb $30 worth of groceries at Publix and $15 of that has to be select conagra products! Peter Pan Peanut Butter is included!! So, I will also be sending in my receipt for a $10 Publix Gift Card!!!

 (2) Kettle Cooked Lays $2 ea.
-Used 2 $.55 3/13 SS
-Stacked with $.75 any salty snack Winn Dixie Baby Club Home Mailer, see post HERE
**MADE them $1.08 ea.!

(2) Oreo Cookies $2.50 ea.
-Used $1.50/2 IP MQ HERE
-Stacked with $1/2 TARGET IP HERE

 **MADE them $1.25 ea.!

(2) Dole Fruit cups BOGO $4 ($2 ea.)
 -Used 2 $.50/1 IP MQ HERE
**MADE them $1 ea.! 

(1) Blue Bell Ice Cream 2/$9 ($4.50 ea.)
 -Used $1 IP MQ HERE
**Made it $3.50 (I so should have gotten more of these...LOL...for the hubby and kids of course!!) 

-USED $5/$25 Sav-A-Lot Competitor Smart Shopper Club sign up HERE
OR Leave me a comment with your email and Let me know and I'll send you  a request via email and I will get a coupon for referring you :)

(8) [yes 8...LOL] Kraft Shredded cheese 16 oz. pkg. $2 ea.
-Used 4 $1.50/2 MQ HERE
-Used 4 $1.50/2 TARGET HERE
 **MADE them $.50 ea.!!!

I had to get rainchecks for the kibbles n bits 4 lb. BOGO $5 ($2.50 ea.!)
-I will use $2 coupons I ordered from couponbeat.com because they were not in my inserts!!
**They will be $.50 ea. when I buy them!!

HERE is a pic of my receipt:
$7.59 before taxes
$2.90 in taxes
TOTAL: $10.49 
Saved: $96.68

We will be donating 6 of the peanut butters to "WE Got Your Back" see FB page HERE! As always, I hope you share your abundance! May you all have a blessed week!!


Have a question? 
Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!