Thursday, March 17, 2011

Vacation!

Sorry guys! I will not be doing much posting this weekend until Tuesday! Today we are packing and getting everything ready to leave bright and early in the morning heading to the beach with the girls and they are super excited! I won't have time to keep up with all the deals and freebies and won't be doing the "What's for Dinner?" post. I hope that you can get all the deals and freebies from some of the other bloggers that I also follow!! I hope you all have a great weekend and find lots of deals. 

Remember to always try to give, even just a little goes a long way when someone is in need. Take a look around and pray and ask God to show you where your extras might be needed. One reason I love couponing so much is because I can give so much!! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!