Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Walmart and CVS trips 5/4!

First, I went to CVS to grab *HOT* deals for this week. They were all out of the Colgate Max Fresh and the Bic Soleil razors, but I got RAINCHECKS (Oh, how I love rainchecks!) on them and I will get those and the ECB's for those items next week!

I did, however, get the Pantene and Right Guard deals, but I will have to go back to CVS tomorrow to straighten something out with my receipt. The Pantene Conditioner rang up $3.49, it should have been $2.99, like the shampoo. Also, Idid not receie my $1 ECB for buying 2 Pantene products. They are always awesome about things like this, and I know they will make it right.
:-)

Here is the pic of what I purchased:


(1) Pantene Conditioner $3.49 (should have been $2.99)
(1) Pantene Shampoo $2.99
(2) Right Guard Body Wash $2.99

-Used $3/2 P&G 5/1
-Used B1G1 Right Guard 5/1 RP
-Used $4 ECB's from last week

Here is a pic of my receipt:


Sub total: $2.47
Sales Tax: $1.03
Total: $3.50 (should have been $3.05)
Received: $2 ECB's (Should have been $3EB's)


WALMART TRIP

I did get other stuff besides these items at WM today, but I wanted to show that for less than $1, you CAN get quite a few items each week using coupons! (EVEN at WM...LOL!) These Items went straight into my donation box to take to the church tonight. We are gathering items for the Tornado Relief Efforts. I already had quite a few donation items from *FREE* samples and previous deal shopping, but I wanted to see what I could find to add to it! Every little bit helps!

So, here is the pic:

(4) 3pk. Ivory bar soap $.97 ea.
(4) Maruchan Yakisoba $.62 ea.

-Used (4) $1/1 Ivory Soap 5/1 P&G
-Used (4) $.50/1 Yakisoba 3/13 SS

Here is the receipt:


I paid a whopping $.93, including tax, for 12 bars of soap and 4 Yakisoba meals!! WOW!!


Have a question?
Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!