Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My New Bzz Agent Kit arrived!!!

I am a member of Bzz Agent and I get to try out new products and give my honest opinion! My newest BzzAgent BzzCampaign is for Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin! Here is the kit I received:


(1) BzzGuide (information booklet)
(1) full-size Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser
(1) full-size Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer 
Several coupons and free samples to give out!

The New Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin have been formulated with Cotton Extract because its gentle touch is perfect for sensitive skin. 

The New Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin product's claim to:

"be naturally gentle and skin friendly for daily use"

"soften and help replenish skin's outer layer"

"be fragrance-free and hypo-allergenic"

"dermatologist tested and allergy tested"

"99% Natural"

I will be using these products over the next 2 weeks and will be giving my honest opinion of the products. I look forward to seeing how my skin is transformed! I will keep you all informed on how much I like or dislike the product. 

In the mean time be sure to check out Burt's Bees on facebook to learn more about the Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin line. "Like" them and tell them what you think of their new skin line!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!