Friday, September 30, 2011

CVS Trip 9/30 Paid $5.82, Saved $44.45 (88 %)

Wondering how I get my Percentage Saved? I use the equation below:

Total Saved / (Total Spent + Total Saved)


Here's the pic of all I got today:

I used several rainchecks. I will list those first.


(1) Newton's Fruit Thins $2.50 (raincheck from sale the other week)
-Used FREE product CVS coupon (printed from the coupon machine the other week)
*Made it FREE!*


(10) Skinny Cow bars $.50 (raincheck from sale last week)
-Used (5) $1/2 MQ (tearpad)
*Made them FREE!*


(2) Smuckers Preserves $2.50 (raincheck from sale last week)
-Used (2) $1.50/1 MQ IP (NLA)


(1) Schick Quatro Razor $8.99, get $4 ECB's
-Used $5 MQ IP HERE


(2) bags Reeses $5 ea (spend $10, get $3 ECB's)


-Used $13 ECB's from last week.


Paid: $5.82 
Received: $7 ECB's


________________________________________________




Then, I used my ECB's to purchase (2) Almay Makeup @ Buy one, get one 50% off.


(1) Almay makeup $12.99
(1) Almay Makeup $6.49
-Used $7 ECB's


Paid: $14.23
Received no ECB's :(  I was completely out of makeup, though, so I HAD to get it when it was on sale!!




Have a question? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Leave a comment below!